15 Bitcoin Investment Platforms Reviewed
Currently, there are numerous Bitcoin investment platforms. Choosing an ideal platform can be overwhelming, but it’s worth it. There are various aspects to consider when looking for a reliable cryptocurrency trading exchange: jurisdiction, easy to use, asset choices, liquidity, security, trading fees, reputation, insurance, customer support, leverage and products, deposit and withdrawal limits, tech infrastructure, user experience, and transparency. The cryptocurrency exchange platforms work in a similar way as a brokerage account. It allows users to buy and sell a wide range of securities on the stock market. You can deposit money in the form of AUD, EURO, USD, etc. You can use an array of methods to deposit the money: debit cards, credit cards, bank wire, and other credible online payment methods. Choose a method that suits your tastes and preferences. Below are the top 15 Bitcoin investment platforms reviewed:
This Bitcoin investment platform is well known for deep liquidity, low fees, and best execution prices. This platform incorporates more than 150 cryptocurrencies. Based on research, it’s a secure platform for buying and selling securities on the stock market. To trade on this platform, you need to log in and select your preferable market to trade.
– Powerful dashboard
– Supports numerous stablecoins and cryptocurrencies
– Offers a great payment gateway for traders
– Strong security
– Low fees
– Earn interest in cryptocurrency
– Great for crypto payments
– cryptocurrency selection
– Easy to convert money
– Poor customer service
– Difficult to navigate
– Inadequate educational resources
– Coins are not universally available
It’s a great cryptocurrency exchange platform for speculative trading and charting. You can use charts and other features to determine future prices. It supports more than 1500 cryptocurrencies. All you need to get started is registration and account funding.
– Trading academy: a wallet, Binance visa card, charity fund, derivative trading, research, and labs.
– Features institutional services, including asset managers, VIP fees and access, trading APIs, investment banks, corporations, Fintech, etc
– Android and mobile iOS apps are available. Also, the web platform.
– Free deposit
– Convenient sign-up process
– Profitable on-site staking options
– Support for debit and credit cards
– Quick transactions
– Less regulated
– Considerable withdrawal fees
This is an ideal Bitcoin exchange platform for individuals looking for a low-risk investment plan. It comes with trading bots that help you trade with ease. According to research, there are at least 16 trading bots that can help you trade on this platform. In addition, you can automate your trading.
– At least 16 inbuilt trading bots
– Liquidity aggregated engine
– Low transaction fees
– User-friendly mobile app
– It’s regulated in the US, thus making it secure
– Well-designed mobile offering
– availability of leverage trading
– Email customer care and live chat
– More than 120 available cryptocurrencies
– No demo account
– You can’t fund your account with fiat currency
This is an advanced cryptocurrency trading tool for beginners and expert traders. You can use this platform to trade Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. It supports an array of funding methods, including E-Transfers, Interac, SEPA, wire transfers, etc.
– Android and iOS mobile apps are available
– Credits all the deposits immediately
– Accounts are verified on the same day
– Processes withdrawal within 5 working days
– Digital assets have insurance and are held in cold storage
– Low trading fees for crypto trades and fiat
– Fast account creation as well as the verification process
– OTC trading and advanced tools are available
– A wide range of funding methods
– No lending program and crypto staking
– High debit and credit card transaction fees
– Buggy mobile app
By bit is a great platform for buying and selling ETH and BTC. It’s a convenient and easy-to-use platform. In addition, it’s an intuitive and smart trading platform because it provides competitive market depth, real-time market data, and market liquidity.
– Flexible trading strategies
– Supports a wide range of payment options, including debit cards, cash deposits, credit cards, etc.
– Adds innovative products and new assets
– Risk-free strategies
– Tool testing
– Advanced technology and tools
– Leveraged trading
– Launchpool staking
– Disclosure of personal information for marketing purposes
– Restricted access
It’s an ideal Bitcoin investment platform for speculative trading and charting. It was founded back in the year 2011. Based on research, it’s a great platform for advanced crypto and beginner traders. In addition, it’s easy to use and has a competitive fee.
– Supports fiat deposit methods, including bank wires, debit cards, credit cards, SEPA, etc.
– Available for mobile and IOS devices
– Cryptocurrency conversion is instant
– Easy to use
– Competitive trading fees
– Earn rewards with cryptocurrency staking
– High-rated mobile app
– Missing some of the major cryptocurrencies
This is a great platform for stock investors, especially Bitcoin buyers and sellers. It’s a money transfer service that allows peers to send, receive, and spend money. It’s only available to residents in the United Kingdom and the United States.
– Free to send and receive cryptocurrency
– Free virtual debit card
– Instant transfers from the app to your bank
– Account protection via Touch identification, Face identification, and passcode.
– Invest in stocks with no commission fees
– Simplifies reimbursement
– No fee option for sending or receiving money
– Easy to navigate and make payments
– Can’t be used internationally
– Low early limit for the first 30 days
This platform supports only Bitcoin trading. You need to register with MoonPay to buy Bitcoin. Monday will require your personal information to allow you to buy Bitcoin. The process incorporates scanning QR codes and uploading documents.
– Lengthy but secure buying process
– Multiple payment options,
including credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and other cryptos
– Ability to view trade history
– It’s secure
– High return potential
– Accessibility and liquidity
– No government regulations
You can use a desktop-based application to buy crypto. It’s an ideal cryptocurrency exchange platform for peers because it doesn’t require identity verification.
– Supports only Bitcoin trading
– Fast enough to buy Bitcoin with fiat
– Peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange
– Works on a P2P network
– Decentralized exchange
– Higher trading fees
– Basic application
It’s an ideal platform for speculative trading. It incorporates advanced trading tools and margin trading, which helps you to lend cryptocurrency and increase exposure. It’s among the most secure Bitcoin investment platforms.
– 24/7 customer service
– Offers educational resources
– Account verification isn’t a must
– Over 65 cryptocurrencies
– Strong security measures
– Minimum trade depends on the currency
– High liquidity exchange
– Videos and guides for beginners
– Large selection of digital assets
– Not available worldwide
– Limited options for funding account
It’s an impressive Bitcoin investment platform, especially when it comes to fiat-to-crypto conversion and vice-versa. You can buy tezos, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin, Cardano, ripple, and chainlink using debit and credit cards. There are other payment methods, including Skrill, Google pay, and Apple pay.
-Pay a fee that depends on loyalty
– Range of payment options
– Offers access to more than 10 cryptocurrencies
– There’s no fee for deposits and withdrawals
-No mobile app or crypto wallet
– Doesn’t allow crypto-to-crypto transactions
Coinbase is a centralized Bitcoin investment platform. It contains additional investment methods that will suit the preferences of individuals looking for other ways other than trading. It supports multiple payment methods and cryptocurrencies.
– Mobile iOS and android apps
– Detailed trading platform with price monitoring, speculation charting, and alerting features
– Highly liquid
– Low minimum to fund account
– More than 100 cryptocurrencies
– Higher transaction fees
It supports various assets for trading. Based on research, Bitfinex is highly liquid. The exchange feature incorporates trading tools, such as technical indicators, charting, and pattern recognition tools.
– Demo account
– MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 compatibility for expert traders
– Android and iOS apps
– Leaderboards for most profitable traders
– High liquidity
– Allows bank wire withdrawals and deposits
– Ethical: compensated traders who suffered a crypto hack on the exchange
– Doesn’t allow credit/debit deposits
– You can only contact customer service via email
– It’s not regulated
Best for charting, speculative trading, and institutional investors. It allows traders to sell and buy at least 26 cryptocurrencies and tokens. You can purchase cryptocurrency through credit cards, bank transfers, and debit cards.
– Educational resources that focus on blockchain technology, crypto trading, etc.
– Earn interest on your deposits
– Advanced trading platform
– Mobile apps – android and iOS.
– Available in all US states
– More than 50 cryptocurrencies
– Higher transaction fees
It’s known for speculative trading as well as charting. It incorporates more than 80 digital assets and additional investments, including margin trading and staking.
– Available android and iOS apps
– Automated trading tools
– Crypto-backed loans
– 24/7 customer service
– Simple and intuitive interface
– High trading volume.
– Various payment methods
– High fees
– Limited number of currencies
Choose a Bitcoin investment platform that suits your wants. Ensure you research the cryptocurrency exchange platform before you invest your money.